Each lot owner within Sanctuary Lakes Resort pays an Owners Corporation (OC) fee. A Common Property Fee and a Maintenance Fund Fee also apply to some OC’s, depending on whether there is common property within the OC and whether your OC Committee has established a Maintenance Fund to cover areas of future capital expenditure.
For more information regarding OC Fees please download the Residents Mobile App, refer to the FAQ’s section.
Sanctuary Lakes Resident Mobile App
How to download the app.
- Download Kindred by Keyvision or scan the QR code on the bottom of the page.
- Under Projects, select Sanctuary Lakes.
- Under Stage, select the stage you belong to (e.g. Signature - Gated - STAGE 28) and then in the Address field, select your address from the list.
- Select your account type (Owner Landlord / Owner Occupier / Property Manager / Tenant).
- Complete the rest of the registration and submit.
- Once submitted, you will receive a verification (check your spam / junk).
- After verification, your account will be reviewed by management for approval.
- Once approved, you will receive an approval You can now access the full app.