The location and design of a letterbox must accord with the requirements of Australia Post (please refer to Australia Post website for details).
The following samples are a number of recommended and approved designs for Lots within Sanctuary Lakes Resort:
NB: All styles, colours and the location of the Letterbox must be submitted to SLRS for review and final approval.
Styles outside the above recommended and approved designs can be considered, however, all designs must be submitted to SLRS for review and should have the following characteristics:
- Must not be a standard metal post box on a steel or wooden pole
- No greater than a cube of 500mm x 500mm x 1200mm
- Must be made from substantial material and have a street number of not more than 100mm in height
- Can be constructed from the same material as the house and should be painted a similar colour
- No bright colours
- Lacework or elaborate wrought iron attached to the Letterbox will not be accepted
- No illuminated letterboxes will be permitted
Please submit a brochure or sketch design of your proposed letterbox to SLRS for assessment and approval in writing.