Plant Nursery Greenpass
Wholesale Nursery Group Plantmark has agreed to provide a GreenCard to each resident of Sanctuary Lakes Resort.
Plantmark is Australia's largest National Plant Wholesale Nursery Group. With your GreenPass Card, you have the opportunity to access thousands of popular and unique plant varieties including natives, exotics, advanced trees, seedlings, tube stock and fruit trees.
Plantmark also stocks bulk garden products such as fertilisers, mulch, water saving solutions, pest & weed control, pots, pebbles, water & garden features, tools and much, much more.
Plantmark is set up with lots of different suppliers all under the one roof and is has the layout of a trade market. You may find several growers who grow the same plant, but are located in several different locations in the market. For this reason it is a good idea to plan your visit before you arrive.
|Location:||Corner Duncans Road and K Road, Werribee
Melway 206 E11
|Hours:||Mon - Fri 7.30 am to 5.00 pm
Sat 7.30am - 12.30 pm
|Phone:||1300 851 770|
As Plantmark is a wholesale nursery, their purchasing procedure must be followed.
PURCHASING PROCEDURE - What to do when you visit Plantmark
- On arrival present you GreenPass Card for verification at the Registration Desk. You will not be permitted entry without presentation of you Card.
- Plantmark Staff will open an Invoice which will include your Full Name as a reference.
- You will be given a White Tag with the Invoice Number and your Name written on it. Please attach this tag to a trolley for presentation at the Check Out after you have finished shopping.
- You are now ready to go and select your plants and garden products.
- When you have finished shopping, proceed to the Check Out area.
- Plantmark Staff will scan the items on your trolley/s.
- Proceed to the Registration Desk where a final Invoice will be printed for payment.
- If you decide not to purchase on a particular visit, please return to the Registration Area before leaving. Show your White Tag with the Invoice Number and your Name and ask that your Invoice be closed.
The GreenPass Card is not a credit card or charge card and all goods must be paid for at the time of purchase. Plantmark accepts payment by Cash, EFTPOS, MasterCard and Visa. A 1.5% surcharge applies to Credit Card purchases.
GreenPass Card Conditions
- This card entitles the bearer to purchase goods at any Plantmark location Australia-wide.
- The Bearer must present this card to gain entry to Plantmark.
- This card remains the property of Green Corp Group Pty Ltd.
- Stock purchased at Plantmark cannot be refunded or exchanged.
Further details of this offer are provided at http://www.greenpasscard.com.au